Capturing who you are as a high school senior is so exciting. This time in your life, when you're about to jump into the next chapter, is so important. Your family, your future children and grandchildren will cherish these photos of you. Not to mention you'll have some kick-ass photos to share with your friends! I work in natural light, outdoors, typically toward the end of the day to utilize the beautiful sunset light. I love color, brightness, and sparkly light. I will work with you to create portraits where you will look your absolute best!
- I grew up in Connecticut and currently live in Londonderry, New Hampshire by way of Los Angeles and New York City
- I have been a photographer for over 8 years
- I have a French Bulldog named George Clooney who was once mistaken for a tiny cow
- I was on my varsity tennis team in high school and still miss it to this day
- I can't live without my morning coffee
- I attended Ithaca College and studied TV/Film - I only discovered my love for photography after I had graduated and started my first job
- I just took up Yoga. I love it and never thought I'd look forward to exercising so much!
- I also love to photograph weddings, engagements and families.